Electrostatic Filter (SFE)
The Electrostatic filter in four steps.
• The mechanical pre filter (SOD1) captures larger particles.
• The air is blown through the ionisation section (SFE Ionizer2); grease, smoke and soot receive a positive electrostatic charge.
• The negatively charged collector plates (SFE Collector3) attract these charged particles.
• This filter combination even removes the smallest particles up to 0.1 microns.
The SFE comes in three different capacities:
(2.500 m3 /h, 5.000 m3 /h and 7.500 m3 /h).
The units can easily be assembled in line - on top of or behind each other - which gives you the possibility of installing the most effective filter combination to suit your individual needs. It is recommended that the SFE units are installed behind the extractor hood as close as possible. Only in this way the entire extractor duct can be protected and odour reduction takes place close to the source.
- Pre filter (SFP) • Cyclone filter with a second filter stage.• Captures larger grease and water particles.• Protects the SFE electrostatic filter and extends lifesp...
- Media filter (SFM) • Used as a pre-filter for (even) smaller grease andwater particles passing the SFP prefilter.• Protects the SFE electrostatic filter and extends lifespan.• Easy...
- Activated carbon filter (SFC) • By adding an active carbon filternasty stench, odour and grease fumes are removed.• Harmful substances are taken out of the airflow.• Contains activ...
- Ventilator (SFF) • The advanced ventilator provides the airflow and sucksthe polluted air.• Is set to the specific flow required.• Complies with the ECO DESIGN (ErP) guidelines.• A...